-
May 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...900926781&rd=1
Look under the Yami no Matsuei section. Recognize the title of the one Katze's translating? Trust me, NO ONE ELSE on the net would have that title translated that way.
(I clicked on that link suspecting that anyone with that headline was going to be doing something illegal and need reporting, but I didn't know it'd be so ironic that they were ILLEGALLY SELLING OUR SCANSLATIONS which CAN'T LEGALLY BE SOLD... and for $50-$75 at that! ::snarl fume growl: [img]smile.gif[/img]
The infuriating thing is that I can't turn them in myself because I'm not the person who did the translation they've stolen. eBay will only listen to complaints from the original copyright holders. With stuff like doujinshi it gets even more complicated. BUT Katze's translator DOES have an automatic copyright on her translation -- the translation is her work and not the original author's -- and because of that, Katze's translator could report them to Safe Harbor...
snarl fume rant grrrRRRRrrrr...
-
May 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
omg.... ._. i can't believe that people would do that...
[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
*blinks* that person should get turned in... hope they get caught. ._. what they are doing is really bad.
i think there are a few titles ripped off ob-session.net as well...
-
May 26th, 2004, 11:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Grrrrrrr! I can't stand this! There's a special place in hell reserved for scanlation thieves!
-Reikou
-
May 27th, 2004, 12:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Some people are just too wicked...
*burn in heeeell!* moah...!
Nah,that just sucks.
-
May 27th, 2004, 08:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
maybe we should contact Katze's translator... we should do something about this... ._.
-
June 3rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
#6
Inactive Member
OMG..some people will sink THAT low...*fume* *fume*
I hope they get caught or sued..or get bugs in their food..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks